Anyone know if the Evo 3D is compatible with the newly announced microSDXC card 64gb?
    09-17-2011 08:52 AM
    Anyone know if the Evo 3D is compatible with the newly announced microSDXC card 64gb?
    Don't think so. I f you read the article from android central, the card is basically incompatible with all Android phones since it requires a different type of slot on the phone.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    09-17-2011 09:00 AM
    Yup. Its a different card slot slated or future devices.
    Just like micro SD and micro SDHC are different protocols. i have a card reader on my desk that is older and only supports SD. Sure an 8GB SDHC card fits, but it wont read it.
    09-22-2011 10:09 AM
    Yup. Its a different card slot slated or future devices.
    Just like micro SD and micro SDHC are different protocols. i have a card reader on my desk that is older and only supports SD. Sure an 8GB SDHC card fits, but it wont read it.
    So the EVO3D can't use SDHC memory cards? What format do they support?

Posted From My Sprint EVO3D Using Tapatalk -
    09-23-2011 01:09 AM
    I never said the EVO3D cant support SDHC. I said i had a card reader on my desk that is older and only supports SD.

The EVO3D supports MicroSD / SDHC but NOT SDXC
    09-23-2011 12:02 PM
    I never said the EVO3D cant support SDHC. I said i had a card reader on my desk that is older and only supports SD.

The EVO3D supports MicroSD / SDHC but NOT SDXC
    Oh okay. Sorry about that. I misread your post.

Posted From My Sprint EVO3D Using Tapatalk -
    09-23-2011 11:19 PM
    YES!! You just have to reformat the card, goto settings, mount SD card, it will reformat & works perfectly!! Lovin' the extra space!!
    01-31-2012 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD