Return on Sprint accessories (HTC Evo 3d accessories)

josefluandroid

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello, new to the forum. Sorry if I missed an earlier post. I was looking for information regarding Sprint return policy of 30 days in California, separate from their new 14 day policy. I recently purchased (Jan 2012) 2 accessory items and asked during the purchase - was told 30 days as they are accessories. Was told phones have 14 days. Now of course the same sales person is not working and no one knows anything about 30 days in California. I have heard that techically all purchases in California have the 30 days but Sprint tries to pushback. Any feedback, suggestions or help?... thanks in advance.

josefluandroid

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I purchased on 1/20 and just missed the 14 days. The sales assoc denied the return yesterday- Saturday, but said they would look into it. I doubt that I will get a call back. The info that CA has 30 days (technically) was info from a friend who I believe to be well informed. thanks.

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Thank you GNex Girl. I will try again..
OK, but I am not sure that what I posted helps you. I think where your friend is getting the 30 days in California is from what I posted, though.

However what I posted says is that if the store won't give full refund or exchanges for at least 7 days then they have to have conspicuous notices posted. There are exceptions like food. If they don't have the conspicuous notices posted then you get 30 days.

But those links only apply if they don't give you at least 7 days. Sounds like Sprint gives you 14 days so that is at least 7 days.

What does your receipt say?

josefluandroid

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
It worked. I revisited the Sprint store. They have no signage on the door or the register counter for returns. The receipt references 14 days for "activated devices". Does not say anthing about accessories, but does refer the reader/consumer to their website www.sprint.com/returns. I waited over 30 minutes after checking in(why is everyone getting phones just before the SuperBowl?) and presented the products to a different sales person (of course). The associate checked the date and referenced their 14 day policy. I mentioned that I was only on day 16 after the purchase and questioned whether non-activated accessories have 30 days. He either over-rode the system since I was on day 16 (whereas the person yesterday - day 15- would not) OR because of the long wait, OR because of the 30 days being mentioned (perhaps they give the 30 days when the consumer knows about it or questions it). I was prepared to show the printed copies of the links you gave me, but did not have to. I was prepared and I thank you again. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae