Please help

Supamafioso

May 16, 2012
Visit site
i have an HTC Evo 3D is there anyway to replace the thin metal piece around the permitter of the phone? If so where can I pick it up... Thanks in advance.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about the metal bezel on the front that surrounds the screen? If so, I don't think you can replace it. From what I understand, HTC uses a metal unibody construction, so that metal bezel isn't a "piece", it's intergral with the body of the phone. If it's scraped up you may be able to paint it or use a black permant marker to clean it up.

Also, "Please help" is not a descriptive post title. Something like "Need help replacing the thin metal piece around the perimeter" would be a lot more descriptive and would attract people who actually know something about the topic.

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Your best bet is to google evo 3d take apart... Disassemble... Something along those lines.. if they can take it off that will let you know... But I'm almost certain u cant....
You could prolly take it all apart and refinish it... Make it chromed out or repaint it... Paint on metal normally doesn't last like you would expect it too...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol