Case and holster with any cam protection?

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I already have the otterbox defender case but its sooooooo damn huge. Great case but It's a hummer but I'd rather have a Mazda lol.

Anyone know of a sleeker case/holster but with any protection of the camera pod. Not the camera's themselves but just the general area.

The tpu cases have what I'm looking for but no holster to go along with them(seido holster might?). I spent many hours last night and today searching but nothing stands out.

If I can't find anything ill prob go get phantomskinz screen protector just for the pod protector and use the seido surface with holster.

Am I chasing a pipe dream or what? Lol.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I already have the otterbox defender case but its sooooooo damn huge. Great case but It's a hummer but I'd rather have a Mazda lol.

Anyone know of a sleeker case/holster but with any protection of the camera pod. Not the camera's themselves but just the general area.

The tpu cases have what I'm looking for but no holster to go along with them(seido holster might?). I spent many hours last night and today searching but nothing stands out.

If I can't find anything ill prob go get phantomskinz screen protector just for the pod protector and use the seido surface with holster.

Am I chasing a pipe dream or what? Lol.

Cheak out the ballistic hc,the extra silicon is optional,case without it is smaller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool