Accessories Including Updated Kickstand Case

OhioCalling

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I found some accessories on the web Including a "Newer" version of the kickstand case compared to the one we seen from CTIA announcement. This one has the charging mhl port on the top when used in landscape mode.:) The kickstand even looks heavier and could possible be used in portrait mode also. Priced at $29.99.

evo-3d-kickstand-case.png

The case is manufactured by HTC according to the listing under the feature tab. All of the accessories can be seen at the HTCPedia website HTC EVO 3D Accessories, Case, Dock, Battery

Director21

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I do like the tatami especially since I do not use the kickstand on my current evo too much. But that being said I do like the option to be able to do so.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I like the kickstand and will use it a lot. Nice fine as I was trying to Google it, but wasn't coming up with anything interesting.

AudienceofOne

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the HTC phones, moving from the dreaded Icraps :) For many years I have used a belt clip style, lately from seido. Does anyone know if there will be a belt client style that has a kickstand?

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
That actually looks really cool, as it only adds to one dimension of the phone.

Looks pretty thick though...

yeah, the phone is pretty big itself... I'm debating on a case for it. This actually adds quite a bit of functionality, but not sure it's worth it. I'd rather have someone make a new, slightly thicker, battery cover with it built in .

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
After having dropped my EVO 4G once and seeing the scratches on the otterbox corner, I won't go without a case. A little bulk is a small price to pay to keep the phone from getting damaged.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Im curious to see how the inside looks. If it has a soft inside then i will definitely get this because I use the kickstand a LOT. I dont want a hard case with a hard inside because of all the marks it makes on the phone.

bwanamkubwa

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I found some accessories on the web Including a "Newer" version of the kickstand case compared to the one we seen from CTIA announcement. This one has the charging mhl port on the top when used in landscape mode.:) The kickstand even looks heavier and could possible be used in portrait mode also. Priced at $29.99.

evo-3d-kickstand-case.png

The case is manufactured by HTC according to the listing under the feature tab. All of the accessories can be seen at the HTCPedia website HTC EVO 3D Accessories, Case, Dock, Battery

That looks awesome...but isn't this for EVO 4G phones? Please forgive me if I'm mistaken as I'm new here, just looking for 4G stuff.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza