Ballistic HC Case confirmed to be out in July

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I emailed them and here is the response.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in a Ballistic HC case for the HTC Evo 3D. We are expecting to release the Ballistic HC case in July. Please check back on our webstore in mid June for more information on the release of the HTC Evo 3D Ballistic HC Case.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Krissi
Customer Service
goballisticcase.com

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
The Otterbox Defender is the case that is comparable to the Ballistic HC and the Ballistic HC does have a holster. But I actually have used neither, I went (mostly) naked with my hero...no cases just a full body invisible shield. It was pretty crappy and messed up so I took it off after a while. I didn't want to dent or scratch my Evo 3d when it came out so I came across Ballistic and Otterbox and I was pretty impressed with the balistic after seeing how sturdy it was and I actually liked how it looked.

Here's a pretty good video I found comparing the 2 cases YouTube - ‪otterbox vs ballistic‬‏

firemedic1343

May 30, 2010
Visit site
The HC series seems a bit big, I wonder how the SG series is, and if I can get a holster for it.

The outer layer of the HC is optional. The current model for the Evo 4G works with the holser(with or without the optional outer layer).

btw, it's the bestest most awesomest case ever!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21