Best Buy has listed a page with the desktop charging/syncing dock, but it's not available yet:

HTC - Micro USB Desktop Docking Station for EVO 3D - 37013BBR
    XxViperNYCxX likes this.
    06-15-2011 10:05 AM
    Nice find, if only a company would make one that would fit the kickstand case on it too.
    06-15-2011 11:05 AM
    It needs the MHL converter built in so you can just plug an HDMI cable in the back. Without that, it's just a cheap piece of plastic with a USB pass through.
    06-15-2011 12:57 PM
    50 for that? Pass
    06-15-2011 03:53 PM
    It needs the MHL converter built in so you can just plug an HDMI cable in the back. Without that, it's just a cheap piece of plastic with a USB pass through.
    I think it does have the converter just not the actual cable. This is from the description of the device...

MHL adapter-compatible
    Allows connection via the rear 5-pin micro USB port (adapter not included).
    06-23-2011 03:47 PM
    I think it does have the converter just not the actual cable. This is from the description of the device...

MHL adapter-compatible
    Allows connection via the rear 5-pin micro USB port (adapter not included).
    It isn't a "converter" it is a "passthrough" the MHL Adapter is the "converter" (converts from a micro-USB to HDMI). Without the MHL adapter, you can just use your regular charger or connect it to a PC/MAC (via micro-USB to USB cable).
    06-23-2011 06:40 PM
    The dock is available to order now. It would only let me choose instore pickup, and even though it said it usually arrives in 3-5 days, when I was finalizing my order, it said estimated instore pickup was July 19th. EVO 3D Dock

John
    06-26-2011 03:35 PM
    The dock is available to order now. It would only let me choose instore pickup, and even though it said it usually arrives in 3-5 days, when I was finalizing my order, it said estimated instore pickup was July 19th. EVO 3D Dock

John
    Please provide us a user review of this dock. My wife is bugging me to get one. I'm just not sure if I should get this one, HTC, or the iGrip dock.
    06-26-2011 04:27 PM
    Please provide us a user review of this dock. My wife is bugging me to get one. I'm just not sure if I should get this one or the HTC dock.
    This is an HTC dock. Is there another one available too?

John
    06-26-2011 04:40 PM
    This is an HTC dock. Is there another one available too?

John
    Sorry, I meant the HTC or the iGrip dock...

HTC EVO 3D Dock - iGrip Desktop Charger
    06-26-2011 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD