HTC branded car charger for E3D listed at Best Buy

roark1138

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else, pardon if it is. BTW, I'm a long-time AC lurker and Palm Pre user desperate to switch. E3D will likely be my pick! Anyway...

Found this at BestBuy.com today for pre order. Retail is $59
HTC - Car Charger for HTC EVO 3D - 37012BBR

Ugly as sin and "lightweight" (ie: cheapo) but the HTC-branded car charger nonetheless.

EDIT: I mention is branded, but perhaps not. I read the product title as an HTC product. *shrug*

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
That pic doesn't even make sense with the USB jack on the bottom. The 3D has it on the side.
Probably just a placeholder.

Tyler Durden

May 14, 2010
Visit site
the pic is showing the EVO 4G car charger.. (I have one), I pre ordered the EVO 3D car charger off best buy.com last night when I ordered my EVO 3D.. hopefully best buy ships the new car charger shortly after the official launch on Friday....:cool:

JKTex

May 2, 2011
Visit site
the pic is showing the EVO 4G car charger.. (I have one), I pre ordered the EVO 3D car charger off best buy.com last night when I ordered my EVO 3D.. hopefully best buy ships the new car charger shortly after the official launch on Friday....:cool:

How do you like it? I'm curious how well it secures to a smooth surface. I'll be losing having a touchstone for my Pre in my truck but will still have A/C power I can use. It would be great if it's a decent cradle.