http://store.androidcentral.com/smar...4A185A7265.htm

I like the pouch/sleeve cases for my phones and I really like this one. But if you choose this case then choose the E3D it tells you that this product doesn't work with the E3D.

It looks like the E3D is going to be just shy of a quarter of an inch taller than the 4G so I'm curious if there is any room for the taller E3D in this case.

If anyone has this case I'd love to know if you think it might work with the E3D. Thanks!
    06-16-2011 11:06 PM
    http://store.androidcentral.com/smar...4A185A7265.htm

I like the pouch/sleeve cases for my phones and I really like this one. But if you choose this case then choose the E3D it tells you that this product doesn't work with the E3D.

It looks like the E3D is going to be just shy of a quarter of an inch taller than the 4G so I'm curious if there is any room for the taller E3D in this case.

If anyone has this case I'd love to know if you think it might work with the E3D. Thanks!
    should work just fine, the evo 3d is almost the same size as the evo, apart from a couple mm difference
    06-17-2011 11:51 AM
    should work just fine, the evo 3d is almost the same size as the evo, apart from a couple mm difference
    Yeah, Im hopeful because I like this case a lot. My only concern, as I mentioned in my OP, is that the specs make it seem like the E3D will be almost a quarter inch taller than the 4G. Might make it protrude out of the top of the case and offer no protection for the top of the phone if dropped while in the case.
    06-17-2011 02:50 PM
    Yeah, Im hopeful because I like this case a lot. My only concern, as I mentioned in my OP, is that the specs make it seem like the E3D will be almost a quarter inch taller than the 4G. Might make it protrude out of the top of the case and offer no protection for the top of the phone if dropped while in the case.
    no not .25 in... the size difference is 2.5 mm taller, you should be fine
    06-17-2011 02:53 PM
    no not .25 in... the size difference is 2.5 mm taller, you should be fine
    Hmm... the spec I saw was that the E3D was 5.0" (inches) tall and the 4G was 4.8" tall. 0.2" is a little less than a quarter of an inch.

Hadn't seen any specs using the millimeter measurement.
    06-17-2011 03:00 PM
    Hmm... the spec I saw was that the E3D was 5.0" (inches) tall and the 4G was 4.8" tall. 0.2" is a little less than a quarter of an inch.

Hadn't seen any specs using the millimeter measurement.
    that is what i saw from the engadget post...so yea take that measurment with a grain of salt. but the case seems like a one size fits all, you should be fine
    06-17-2011 03:18 PM
    that is what i saw from the engadget post...so yea take that measurment with a grain of salt. but the case seems like a one size fits all, you should be fine
    I have several 3d cases, and they will NOT work.
    06-18-2011 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD