does anyone know much about Clarivue protectors? I just purchased this clear protector

HTC EVO 3D Screen Protector from Clarivue

I hope that I didnt purchase a bad one
    06-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Big fan of the clarivue protectors. You get 2 in each pack so you have a spare if you ever need it. I bought my clarivue crystal clears for the evo 3d a few weeks ago now just waiting for my phone to come
    evo4gMN likes this.
    06-21-2011 11:41 AM
    Big fan of the clarivue protectors. You get 2 in each pack so you have a spare if you ever need it. I bought my clarivue crystal clears for the evo 3d a few weeks ago now just waiting for my phone to come
    Thank you, i am glad to hear that! I noticed the Seido protectors were not even out yet and said "coming soon". If i want a protector for my phone I dont want to wait until after I ordered it, haha. Anyway, i ordered last friday and hope to get it soon. It sucks because they dont give a tracking number or anything
    06-21-2011 12:49 PM
    they ship out of California with first class mail. I'm located in PA and it took about a week to get them from the date I ordered
    06-21-2011 02:53 PM
    Do you know if this screen protector covers te entire display area. I bought some screen protectors from a local sprint store and they only cover the actual screen area?
    06-23-2011 04:35 PM
    Do you know if this screen protector covers te entire display area. I bought some screen protectors from a local sprint store and they only cover the actual screen area?
    I've only used clarivue on my evo 4g and it covers the entire screen area except for cutouts for the camera and sensors for what thats worth. I'm a fan of them and I already have a set waiting to be installed when I get the 3d tomorrow.
    jll3174 likes this.
    06-23-2011 06:29 PM
    I've only used clarivue on my evo 4g and it covers the entire screen area except for cutouts for the camera and sensors for what thats worth. I'm a fan of them and I already have a set waiting to be installed when I get the 3d tomorrow.
    I havent got mine in the mail yet and I hope they come tomorrow. Quick question, are they easy to install and reusable?
    06-23-2011 09:48 PM
    I just purchased a Clarivue screen protector for my Samsung Galaxy S2, and discovered that it's about 3mm short at the top and at least 1mm to 2mm on the sides (depending how you want it arranged). Certainly not satisfactory for the S2!

They claim it's to prevent bubbles. Does it have to so short as to prevent bubbles?
    07-27-2011 03:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD