Evo 3D Ebay Extra Chinese Batteries

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes I emailed them about it saying Sensation before I bought them. They said it works for both. Sensation must have a similar battery I don't know but it charged my battery fine.

For those that have these chargers, does the charger box say "For: HTC Sensation"? I wonder if that is going to cause any issues.

paris1129

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Charges my batteries just fine.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
I had the same charger and batteries for my old touch pro 2 and they worked great. I just received mine for the EVO 3d this week, been using it with no problems. For 12 bucks for three batteries + charger, can't complain IMO. Matter of fact, I just ordered another set for that charger. I like having a spare charging while my phone is free from the charging cable!!!

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the same charger and batteries for my old touch pro 2 and they worked great. I just received mine for the EVO 3d this week, been using it with no problems. For 12 bucks for three batteries + charger, can't complain IMO. Matter of fact, I just ordered another set for that charger. I like having a spare charging while my phone is free from the charging cable!!!

Which batteries did you get? I have the black ones with white sticker and I think they dont last as long as the stock even though they are rated at 1800mah. I think I'm going to top them off with the phone for a few cycles first.

IMAG0578.jpg

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
That is what I got the 1800 ones. I know there were some other colored ones marked 1850. I don't think they last as long as the stock neither but to have 3 extras I guess is ok for me. My friend somehow had 2 extra red EVO batteries and Sprint took one of them and gave her a 3D HTC battery for it. She had to use Asurion onces and they told her to keep the battery.

Which batteries did you get? I have the black ones with white sticker and I think they dont last as long as the stock even though they are rated at 1800mah. I think I'm going to top them off with the phone for a few cycles first.

IMAG0578.jpg

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you guys bought any of these 2000mah batteries yet. I may get these also.
2 2000mAh Galilio Battery+ Charger Fr HTC EVO 3D Sprint | eBay

EDIT: I just bought them too lol. They're so cheap that it wont really hurt my wallet too much. Hopefully these are really rated at 2000mah.

By the way I recommend buy from this seller since they ship things pretty fast. I got my other set in 10 days including weekends.

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
No but I wish I would of seen those before I bought my 1800 but 2000 isn't much more but if the 1800 doesn't last as good as the original maybe 2000 would last a little better who knows. But having 3 extra is ok for me for now.

Have you guys bought any of these 2000mah batteries yet. I may get these also.
2 2000mAh Galilio Battery+ Charger Fr HTC EVO 3D Sprint | eBay

EDIT: I just bought them too lol. They're so cheap that it wont really hurt my wallet too much. Hopefully these are really rated at 2000mah.

By the way I recommend buy from this seller since they ship things pretty fast. I got my other set in 10 days including weekends.

bigorange

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Those of us who have had the ORIGINAL Evo 4G since launch know about these batteries oh so well ... 2 extra batteries and charger for around $10 complete ... Seems like the community united (and seems like thousands were purchased) once it was confirmed the product was good and the company delivered ... Has anyone found ... ordered ... and received this type of deal for the E3D yet ?

3x 1800MAH HIGH QUA BATTERY+DOCK Charger For HTC EVO 3D | eBay

X2 New Battery + Wall Charger For HTC EVO 3D Sprint | eBay

For HTC EVO 3D GEL TPU CASE+Battery+CHARGER+CABLE USB | eBay
Deal Extreme has some now too with the wall charger. The wall charger is cool because it has a USB outlet too.
$9.80 - Replacement 3.7V 1600mAh Battery + AC Charger w/ USB Port for HTC Sensation G14 - Batteries

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I noticed when I charge my OEM battery with the eBay (sensation) charger that in only charges up to 90 percent but the batteries that came with them goes up to 99%.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My OEM battery died and I put a generic one in my phone and have been using it ever since. I was afraid to charge the OEM battery in the wall charger so I was going to wait and charge it back in the phone. I was told it didn't matter but for some reason i wanted my OEM battery to always be charged by phone only but maybe it doesn't really matter who knows. When I charge from phone it almost always turns green at 98 or 99 and sometimes it stays red at 99 for a while before it turns to a 100 and green. It's different all the time. But I like having extra batteries and I guess I could charge the OEM one in the wall charger and see what it does. So you charged it and it said full and when you put it in your phone it was on 90 is that it?

I noticed when I charge my OEM battery with the eBay (sensation) charger that in only charges up to 90 percent but the batteries that came with them goes up to 99%.

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I got 3x1850mah with charger for $16 including shipping. They are from China. They have the Android logo on them. Cute touch. They seem great. Slightly better life then the stock, as they should be. At this point I would suggest on getting them.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
That's good! I almost got the 1850 ones and I didn't know there was 2000 ones. I may get a couple more. But I still think I'll charge my OEM in the phone always.

I got 3x1850mah with charger for $16 including shipping. They are from China. They have the Android logo on them. Cute touch. They seem great. Slightly better life then the stock, as they should be. At this point I would suggest on getting them.

T Bone

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I bought this package and this one,

So far, the batteries and chargers are working great (I use one charger in the car, had to buy a USB male A to male A cable, plug it in to the USB port of the charger and into the lighter/USB adapter). I always have liked having multiple batteries and multiple chargers, one in the car.

Never liked plugging the phone itself in, prefer to simply swap batteries as needed, and have enough that it's never an issue. The Chinese have made that possible for the cost of a half decent dinner.

One caveat, the screen protectors in the one package were too big, the Seller offered a small refund. I found some inexpensive screen protectors from a US Seller and bought 3, which cost $4.05 shipped. I asked that they refund that amount to make it even and they did.

Chuck_IV

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

I got that same package. I charged the batteries but have yet to use them for the simple fact that getting the battery door off the phone is a PITA. I'm afraid I'm gonna break it or bend the little metal ring around the camera area(I used to change batteries at will with my olf Touch Pro 2 since th battery door was a piece of cake to take off).

So unless I absolutely need to(or until I can find a spare battery door), I won't be taking the battery door off.

T Bone

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I got that same package. I charged the batteries but have yet to use them for the simple fact that getting the battery door off the phone is a PITA. I'm afraid I'm gonna break it or bend the little metal ring around the camera area(I used to change batteries at will with my olf Touch Pro 2 since th battery door was a piece of cake to take off).

So unless I absolutely need to(or until I can find a spare battery door), I won't be taking the battery door off.

I'll bet spare battery covers will soon appear on eBay, but I don't see the need. After I took mine off a few times, it got way easier, but still feels very secure while in place. I change batteries at least once a day, never plug in the phone anymore.