[HOW TO] Return to 100% Stock - All versions!

collazor

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [HOW TO] Return to 100% stock 1.13.651.7 / ROM - Recovery - S

Help!!! I am a total noob. Tried the HTC unlock boatloader on 1.50.0000 and it worked but S-ON still there. I loaded this to the SD, it read it and then did nothing...just stayed on fast boot... Will this wipe 1.50.0000 and take it bake to before OTA?

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

Help!!! I am a total noob. Tried the HTC unlock boatloader on 1.50.0000 and it worked but S-ON still there. I loaded this to the SD, it read it and then did nothing...just stayed on fast boot... Will this wipe 1.50.0000 and take it bake to before OTA?

Nope, this is only for hboot 1.4 and prior. Why are you concerned about S-ON? Its not relevant any more. The boot loader unlock allows you to do whatever you need / want to do. There are plenty of threads on it so I wont go into detail.

insanepain143

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

whi is it that when i boot into hboot it finds .zip file and loads but doesnt ask me to update, it then just skips to the main menu. help please! :'(

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Will this work for the Droid incredible
I am assuming you plan on flashing the Incredible stock rom?
See post #3 at this link http://forums.androidcentral.com/incredible-rooting-roms-hacks/55941-guide-how-root-un-root-rom-your-droid-incredible.html

CFSkyyler

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site

What happens if the phone doesn't find the image and just goes back to the hboot menu. I even tried to redo and still not giving me the option to choose to update to the factory condition

heberman

May 13, 2010
Visit site

What happens if the phone doesn't find the image and just goes back to the hboot menu. I even tried to redo and still not giving me the option to choose to update to the factory condition

I'm having the same problem.

rmstorms

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

I recently rooted my EVO 3D. I have been struggling with it. I used the HTC Method to root it as I have hboot 1.50. Any ways, I rooted the EVO 3D and everything seems to work, however, I have been struggling with the fact that my phone keeps either freezing (screen locks up, and won't do anything until I pull the battery), or will just reboot by itself. Tonight, was the first time I had actually witnessed the phone freezing while the screen was off. So again, I had to take the damn thing out of the otterbox defender and pull the battery. LOL! Any ways, I would like to return it to stock, will this method work with my evo 3D since I used the HTC method to root it? Please help, it's driving me insane! LOL!

:confused:

Oh, my bad.. Didn't read the whole thread... Sorry guys.. I see it won't work with Hboot 1.50... Oh well.. See? Said it was driving me insane. LOL

saiks

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Is the latest ROM suppose to be showing .exe instead on .zip on shipped-rom.com or I'm I missing something.

Last edited:

prncssmelissa

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded the shooter exe file and had nothing but trouble from it. I've basically given up - I can't download the stock rom to do it the way the OP suggests, and the exe file above does nothing but soft brick the phone for me, so that i have to do a recovery boot.

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I will update the files tonight. Something went wrong with the server move and I cant relink the files. I think its a permissions issue but I cannot telll until I get home because at work they block my cpanel access :'(

Reactions: prncssmelissa

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey