[ THEMES ] What do you look for in a theme?

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey all I have been scratching my neck like a crackhead lately to cook some themes. What ideas do you have? I will be trying my first EVO 3D theme soon. My themes are going to be specifically for Clean ROM and I can't guarantee they will work for any others but I'm open to expanding it.... Possibly LOL. Funnier a few thoughts or ideas you have and hopefully ill be dropping some themes your guys way.

Feel free to click on the ThemeTeam image below to see the themes me and my partner have made for the optimus s. I can prob try to port some or just use them as a base for a new theme.

Sent by Carrier Pigeon using Tapatalk

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Boot animations I havnt done yet.. but Im sure if you like any on the Theme Team Kitchen thread, I could get em to the EVO

porpherion

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I'd like a dark theme with the circle mod I had on my optimus S if possible. It's good to see ya over here, I loved tweaking my optimus with you and Nick's stuff.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'd like a dark theme with the circle mod I had on my optimus S if possible. It's good to see ya over here, I loved tweaking my optimus with you and Nick's stuff.

Same here! Haven't been over there in a while. Great group and the Optimus is a cool little phone. My husband uses the one I rooted as his business phone now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret