[Custom Splashes] HTC EVO3D Custom Splashes

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello all you 3VO owners! Gathered up all my custom splashes I made/ am making over at XDA and decided to share them all with you as well!!

TO MAKE
SELF EXPLANATION and TUTORIAL
I have attached the cmd tool to make your very splash screen. I got it after a long search and it was created by "Pof" a retired developer back in 2008. A moment in silence for the help he provided to these boards. [release] nbimg: HTC splash screen tool - xda-developers

Here is the Stock Splash Screen incase you want to revert back. STOCK SPLASH Shouts out to Rydah805 for hooking it up.
1. Download the nbimg.zip I HAVE ATTACHED IT!!!! .
2. Extract the nbimg.zip to your desktop. It should create a folder called nbimg and should contain the "nbimg" file and the "android-info" txt file. You can create splash screens for other devices as long as you replace this android-info file with its proper one. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT ANDROID-INFO.TXT FILE FOR YOUR DEVICE. THE ONE I HAVE IN MY ZIPS ARE FOR THE EVO 3D. FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD ONE OF MY SPLASH SCREENS( doesnt matter what one) AND COPY THAT TXT FILE INTO THE FOLDER YOU CREATED.
3. Create a blank 540x960 image in photoshop and design it however you like. I usually find a photo on deviantart.com and paste it onto the 540x960 blank image I created.
4. Save the file as "splash1.bmp" and it must be 24-bit.
5. Place the splash1.bmp file in your nbimg folder.
6. Open up your command prompt/terminal by holding down shift and right clicking the nbimg folder and selecting open command window here. It should automatically put you into that folders directory otherwise you will have to "cd /" to it's directory.
7. Type "nbimg -F splash1.bmp -w 540 -h 960" into the terminal and press enter. That should create a splash1.bmp.nb file in your nbimg folder.
8. Rename the splash1.bmp.nb file to splash1.img and save it.
9. Add the splash1.img file and android-info.txt file to a zip archive called PG86IMG.zip

TO INSTALL

**Rename to PG86IMG.zip and put on root of SD card, boot to the bootloader, select then vol up to update, let it run then power to reboot (s-off required)**

Ok so here we go....

PG86IMG-evo3dw.zip
vyF4B.jpg

PG86IMG-evo3db.zip
I24fN.jpg

PG86IMG-Shooter.zip
htSxA.jpg

PG86IMG-bShooter.zip
hbvi9.jpg

Last edited:

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
ROM Specific ones here

BloodyBeast
h1ExW.jpg

Synergy Rom
sPpW4.jpg

Kaos Rom Reg.
WQdeE.jpg

Kaos Circles
zoFm0.jpg

Shooter Rewind
NaQ6n.jpg

Shooter Rewind w/ RCMIX kernel
J5yyd.jpg

Last edited:

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Kelly, are you willing to make custom slash's per a request?

Sure, I cant guarantee that I will be able to keep up with demand (no photoshop access at work) if this ball gets rolling but the requests are always welcome, and Ill do my best to complete them all :)

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Huskers - quick one before heading out for the night, had some nice husker wallpaper on my phone I used...But it looks pretty good!

Bb9LW.jpg

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Katy Perry
gv83W.jpg

Sucker Punch Babydoll
quKQH.jpg

Ill try and do some requests tomorrow night....

Michigan Wolverines coming tomorrow

Last edited:
Reactions: scrosler

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I know my progress is slow on these, I like to start from a blank canvas and build. I also test these all before releasing them on my phone to try and minimize complications.

Reactions: scrosler

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1