Clockwork problem Evo3d

clj1973

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
no errors during hack [HTC Unlock Method]. I can use apps that require superuser fine ex. wifi tether and titiaum backup. the problem is when i open colwkwork mod i cant backup my ROM. the phone reboots and no backup is made. also the "flash alternate recovery" is grayed out. I want to back up my ROM before i try Viper.

clockwork flash clockworkmod recovery @ 5.0.2.0
:(

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried to boot into recovery manually or adb reboot recovery then make your nadroid back up

radiation0512

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
no errors during hack [HTC Unlock Method]. I can use apps that require superuser fine ex. wifi tether and titiaum backup. the problem is when i open colwkwork mod i cant backup my ROM. the phone reboots and no backup is made. also the "flash alternate recovery" is grayed out. I want to back up my ROM before i try Viper.

Had the same problems but all was solved after switching to TWRP...just a thought.

Sent from my hacked up 3VO!

jamesjeter1

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site

there is only 2 know recoveries that will flash if you unlocked the HTC way There is a modified twrp and an older crw i have used both. I started with cwr but now Im on the twrp.... i have both of the recoveries .img if ya need them

jamesjeter1

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
there is only 2 know recoveries that will flash if you unlocked the HTC way There is a modified twrp and an older crw i have used both. I started with cwr but now Im on the twrp.... i have both of the recoveries .img if ya need them
look for cwm-4.0.1.4-shooter and twrp-1.0.3-modifiedi know that both of these works well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital