Android Recovery TOOL | HBOOT 1.5 | Easy to use | Download

AndroidStyle

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome
Allright guys, check this out, this is my first scripted tool. Made it for HBOOT 1.5 S-on users, so you can easily flash roms and kernels.
This version 1
I included the most used features into this.
78005902.png

Download (.bat)

Last edited:
Reactions: scoot0073

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Nice work, I am sure this will be of use to some users who feel intimidated by some of the process.

Last edited:

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

jhentges

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
SO by using this tool I can avoid hooking up to my pc and run the command prompts to flash roms and kernals? Running CleanRom Reborn Beta hboot 1.5 S-on. Thanks!

jrun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone use this yet? No offense, just being paranoid on running an exe from someone who just joined the forums and posted this on their 3rd post :)

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Jmho, but I would steer clear of it. He joined another forum I frequent and posted it there. The mods were suspicious and rightly so. AV software detected a virus and some of the apps he has available for download are paid versions. Here is a link to the information if you want more details. You can decide for yourself, just giving you a heads-up.

Android SUPER COMMAND TOOL | HBOOT 1.5 | Easy to use | Download now! - Android Forums

Reactions: benny3

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Jmho, but I would steer clear of it. He joined another forum I frequent and posted it there. The mods were suspicious and rightly so. AV software detected a virus and some of the apps he has available for download are paid versions. Here is a link to the information if you want more details. You can decide for yourself, just giving you a heads-up.

Android SUPER COMMAND TOOL | HBOOT 1.5 | Easy to use | Download now! - Android Forums

Interesting, thanks for the info.

AndroidStyle

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
The Tool is completely safe and usefull for Hboot 1.5 users,
you worry about exe? dont download it
use .bat file
about the the 10-app pack?
i will remove it if you dont wann it

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't doubt that it "works." If nothing else, I personally have a problem with people who take it upon themselves to give away something that isn't theirs to give. I find the whole thing suspect, but I'm not a mod. Just expressing mho and sharing what I found out.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't know you, AndroidStyle. You may have good intentions. It just bothers me that you wouldn't answer reasonable questions. In fact, you were very evasive. There are a lot of people who would benefit from a legitimate tool like this. You have never posted here before, but created a user account for the sole reason to promote this. Not that you can truly know someone on a forum, but we don't have a clue as to who you are. Can't blame people for being cautious and skeptical. The people and mods can do what they want. I just shared what I know.

AndroidStyle

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry that I never introduced my self,
I actually made this tool for couple of my android friends.
They told me I should share this tool with hboot 1.5 users,
Some people found this helful some scared to download.

I will remove 10app pack and only leave .bat file

If you guys really thing this is some dangerous thing
I will remove everything...
I only tried to help and make it easier for you...

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
A user has said it works, he removed the exe just because of people worrying about it being a scam.

I'm glad AC users here have a head on their shoulders but I think everyone can take a deep breath here. Give it a chance.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
It isn't up to me... there again I'm not a mod :) If people use it and don't report any problems and the mods have no problem then go for it. I do think it would be a good thing to at least remove the paid apps. If you were a dev who put work into something and trying to make some money I don't think you would appreciate it if someone were giving away your app for free. Perhaps you have good intentions and will be a valued member of the community. I really do like to believe the best about people but think one should practice due diligence and know what they're downloading.

Edit : I see a mod has spoken and am glad the paid apps were removed. I hope this tool helps some folks. Just trying to be helpful and look out for my friends here :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34