Trying to get anthrax stuff

doctorly

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I was looking for a faster rom that was pretty stable and I saw this post.

pergerson6

I'm running warm 2.3 v547 with Mike1986's sense removal script with anthrax r13. And I must say its faster than anything I've used so far. Great battery life and very smooth. I could care less about ics. It also has the latest update and baseband.

I went to the infected website but I cant tell where any of those actual files are, if you could point me in the right direction to get these files. I am really rusty as well, I got my rom and kernal when the phone first came out, can I flash both of them from recovery?

xavier72311

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I was looking for a faster rom that was pretty stable and I saw this post.

pergerson6

I'm running warm 2.3 v547 with Mike1986's sense removal script with anthrax r13. And I must say its faster than anything I've used so far. Great battery life and very smooth. I could care less about ics. It also has the latest update and baseband.

I went to the infected website but I cant tell where any of those actual files are, if you could point me in the right direction to get these files. I am really rusty as well, I got my rom and kernal when the phone first came out, can I flash both of them from recovery?

Only if you are hboot1.4. Or 1.3 unlocked by revolutionary.

If your not then you need to use adb and fastboot. Booting right into recovery won't allow you to flash to the boot partition. This is a work around.

Make sure the recovery you use is in the root directory of your SD. Sdcard/ and in the same directory as fastboot.exe

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot "recovery.img"

Use recovery as normal.

Edit:
For hboot 1.5 the only clockworkmod recovery that works with hboot1.5 is cwm 4.0.1.4

Happy hunting :)

You can also use flashimggui on the play store, but make sure you run a backup in recovery because I haven't had much luck with it other then flashing kernels.

Just restore your backup. Then use flashimggui to flash the right kernel for the ROM reboot and your good to go

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
If you have hboot 1.5 you can DL the Flash Image GUI app from the Market at it will flash Kernels for you right from the OS. Once it's done all you need to do is reboot and you are good to go with your new kernel! Make sure you back up prior to flashing anything. Some ROMs have different reactions (good or bad) to the same kernel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz