RCMix...boot loop...

tory38

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
hey guys i have an evo 3d with sprint and i flashed the RCMix using Flash Image GUI, and ever since that moment it just goes to the HTC screen over and over and over. I can get into Bootloader, and Recovery, i have tried loading the back up, and deleting cache, wiping it completely and every time i reboot, it just goes to the stupid htc screen. So i tried connecting my phone to the computer and going into the sdcard to maybe delete the kernel, but my pc wont read my phone so i cant get into it that way, Im still very new to this and im not sure what else to do, i have deleted and re-installed android sdk, and am now worried that ill mess something up and wont be able to do what i need to do. anyway if you guys have any advice or know how i can turn my phone actually on and make it work, it would be great.
thanks for the help, really appreciate it

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
when you restore your backup in recovery , it should go to the htc screen , it might sit there a few minutes while it loads up

2fasteddie

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
not sure what rcmix is but if it's a kernel and it's not compatible with your rom it might get stuck there. Try re-flashing a different kernel and see if that works. I would guess you will probably have to use fastboot method if on hboot 1.5 I'm no expert just a guess

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

tory38

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
hey guys thanks for the input but i got it figured out, when i was restoring i was restoring data not system once i did that it booted back up no problem, then i deleted that kernel, but my other question may be kinda dumb but how can i tell which kernel i can use with which rom??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo