HTC EVO 3D with One S ICS ROM

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I hope everyone is trying out the new ICS ROMs for our phone. The HTC One S is an awesome phone but we now have some tailored for our phone specifically. Gotta love ICS :D

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
How are you liking it Aiden? I have been looking over most the roms, but there is one thing i just cant stand... SENSE! I want the whole ICS experience lol. ICS on its own is sexy and sense just messes it all up for me :cool: Am I the only one that feels that way?

Reactions: pergerson6

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
The only problems I'm having so far are WiFi and Camera issues.

ZR-ICSense was released earlier today on xda, and its flawless!
60ea940d-6e84-60f4.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

AidenSurvival

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Does the camera work!!? Newt announced a new release would be posted at Mik's. Sense is OK...but ....I replaced the launcher with something faster.

Edit: Sense 3.6 made me leave the page. Heh. But...it haz working camera.

THE CHOICES. Then again, Newtoroot said (along with many fixes) the camera should work in the upcoming update.

Edit 2: Attached change log to Newtoroot's ROM. Gonna download and report how it works.

Last edited:

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
How are you liking it Aiden? I have been looking over most the roms, but there is one thing i just cant stand... SENSE! I want the whole ICS experience lol. ICS on its own is sexy and sense just messes it all up for me :cool: Am I the only one that feels that way?

Nope.. It's gone as soon as I get my EVO 4G /w ICS 4.03.. I hate the size of it.. I heard it has a 1 gig partition that it needs on this handset wtf!! I hope that's wrong.. I love pure android and that's a fact..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03