Please help me decide

shaungilmer

May 14, 2010
shaungilmer.com
What ROM would make my EVO 3D most like the Galaxy S 3, or at least give me Jelly Bean... I'm trying to decide between the GS3 or jumping ship to the iPhone 5. I'm disappointed in the iPad, feel like I will feel locked down with the iPhone but I'm ready for a change...

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I would wait another month or so, should be some new stuff coming out. The rumor is sprint will have the GNote 2 with a quad core

shaungilmer

May 14, 2010
shaungilmer.com
Thanks so much no one had suggested that, I just keep getting bashed in other forums being told they do not spoon feed opinions LOL now you have me a new phone in the mix. Thanks again!
I would wait another month or so, should be some new stuff coming out. The rumor is sprint will have the GNote 2 with a quad core

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks so much no one had suggested that, I just keep getting bashed in other forums being told they do not spoon feed opinions LOL now you have me a new phone in the mix. Thanks again!
Yeah well they aren't this forum so they obviously suck. :p I mean that statement makes me wonder what they think forum's are for. lol

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I saw his thread get closed on xda like 10 minutes after it was opened. All those mods over there have a serious ego problem. There more like a communist forum more than anything.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
That place is just a giant pit of elitist internet-bigshots, and power-tripping mods. Anyone who actually wants to be of any use or is a beginner should stay away from there.

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
They have a lot of good devs, but all I do is look and never post. I post over on anthraxkernels.us but there kind of strict on what and what not to post. But it's a real cool site none the less.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
That is very true! Just the 3D forum and there egos really get me!

Youhit that one the head, i also have the 4G LTE and that forum you couldnt ask for a better group,well outside of Miks and Scotts....lol

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Youhit that one the head, i also have the 4G LTE and that forum you couldnt ask for a better group,well outside of Miks and Scotts....lol

Mik and Scott have always been professional. Never seen any kind of arrogance from them. That's probably why there two of the best.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power