I need a RUU

pcout64

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I have been trying to get help from literally every forum I can find on Google.
I have an HTC Evo 3D. I tried to flash some custom ROMs on it and failed horribly and got it stuck in a boot loop. I want to get it out of that boot loop and back to stock. I need a RUU to do that. Problem is, I can't find that RUU. Every RUU I have tried always stops and says ERROR 131: Find the correct RUU for your phone.

So here it is:
HTC Evo 3D Sprint CDMA
mainver: 2.95.652.5
CID: SPCS_002

If anyone has a better way to get back to stock, please let me know, I am open to suggestions, just make them clear and easy to read/understand. I know basic knowledge but nothing incredible (most of the stuff I know I have learned because of my failed attempt at installing a custom ROM).

Brian706

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
You say you have the sprint evo 3d but your Cid is the Virgin mobile evo v...

Which one do you have? Also are you s-on or off?

CurtT

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your help Jarnid but there's no ruu's on this thread for 2.95. I failed at installing a rom and I need the RUU_Shooter_ICS_35_S_Sprint_WWE_2.95.651.6 download to unroot and flash to factory...Thanks in Advance for all your help!!!

Mpgrimm2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been wondering since May if anyone would be able to get/upload the latest Sprint 2.95.651.6 RUU and still haven't seen it. Last one I have seen is the 2.89.651.2 RUU. If someone has newer links etc please post them.
It's a shame because there always seems to be someone that can't get HTC Unlock to work without running an RUU first and if you don't have the currently installed version you're stuck.
Nothing at AndroidRuu either.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2