Tried rooting my new HTC EVO 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wavfact

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Just so people know, I tried the usual methods of rooting my new EVO 3D, none worked.. I didn't brick my phone which is a good thing!

Not sure what all the hype is over this phone.. It has decent speed but the screen isn't 3D, only in camera mode.. Though its cool, but I expected the entire android interface to be in 3D which of course its not.

Guess we;ll have to wait for the experts to release a guide to rooting this one.. :( I still have my old HTC Hero with a different number on it so at least I can still do wireless tether for my iPad..

Dennis

FrostyGTA

May 30, 2011
Visit site
No offense but there's been countless threads/posts/blogs/articles saying the entire interface wasn't in 3D so that expectation was a bit far-fetched. It also plays 3D videos too so it's not just the camera.

Reactions: .46caliber

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Lol thanks and welcome to last week:D.... The screen is 3d it is just enabled for certain things, camera,youtube 3d, 3d games/movies.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Thread cleaned.

@Wavfact - there is no way to root the Evo 3D atm. When a method becomes available, myself or someone else will post in this sub-forum to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463