replacement battery cover?

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried taking off my battery cover while the phone was charging and didn't realize. Now my cover has a slight bend to it and it will drive me crazy.
Will the sprint store give me a replacement cover or is there anywhere I can buy a new one ?

Thanks for the help

thatwilsonguy

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't remember where but i found one via Google. It was $32 or $38 so I passed. I also found a whole chassis for $90. I want to buy an extra so i can try to graft a kickstand into it.

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well I had the usb charger in not realizing that I had to take it out to pull the cover off. The 4g you could do it that way

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
maybe because im sleepy but I dont see any battery doors on Ebay atm... links anyone???

same here.. i see tons of cases for the evo3d on ebay, however i am looking for the OEM battery cover just to replace the one i have. Maybe i will go to a corporate spring store today.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Yep, thats the same one I found. Again, too much. You might try an authorized sprint repair center.

OEMs ALWAYS cost more than a suitable third party replacement ... And that goes for EVERYTHING ... Try Buying an OEM part for a BMW ... Makes you wanna cry like a baby. :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech