EVO 3D Camera sporadic and occasionally stops responding

PhishShticks

Jul 19, 2010
www.mindoverminimal.com
How guys, just wanted to get your opinion and/or assistance on an issue that's been happening with the camera app.

Occasionally, the camera app will stop responding and will take several (and I mean several) seconds until the picture I just took saves to the SD card and I'm able to take another picture. It just stays there with a preview on the screen for up to 30 seconds and I appears to just stop responding. If I want to back out of the app, the only option I have is to wait it out or kill it in task manager (which causes the picture to not save)

Is anyone else having this issue?

whaddupdoe

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yes I am having the same issue, my phone actually does a reset sometimes while using the camera. Also I notice that switching between the stock camera app and the vignette cam app causes issues too.

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I've got camera issues too. I'll try to open the camera app and all i get is the camera icon and its stuck on that screen for at least 30sec-1min. then kicks me back out to the home screen

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Had my 3D replaced this weekend due to camera issue. Mine was green tint but now that i think about it my replacement does save faster.

monkeyzero

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Mine is slowly getting issues. Random force close, 3D not working occasionally, reboot, freezing...

It's so rare right now though, thank god, its not bothering me yet.
I've had maybe 4 incidents in 2 weeks. Not too bad considering what I've read.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk