Power Button Tweeking

thatwilsonguy

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
When I first got my phone the power button was horrible. I accidentally made it better when I put the back on after checking out the guts. I was satisfied until I used my wife's Shift today and realized how poorly mine was functioning.

I immediately remembered fixing my Pre's power button with a sliver of rubber band. So I gave it a shot on my 3D. It feels better now ( it is raised a lot more ) and is much easier to press. It is still the only real gripe I have with the phone.

Has anyone else tried anything?

Reactions: RANSOM

RANSOM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
When I first got my phone the power button was horrible. I accidentally made it better when I put the back on after checking out the guts. I was satisfied until I used my wife's Shift today and realized how poorly mine was functioning.

I immediately remembered fixing my Pre's power button with a sliver of rubber band. So I gave it a shot on my 3D. It feels better now ( it is raised a lot more ) and is much easier to press. It is still the only real gripe I have with the phone.

Has anyone else tried anything?
Thanks for the idea! My wife's 3d power button is great but mine is horribly mushy and unresponsive. I'll definitely give this a shot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX