1 bad pixel, should I replace it?

sveilien

Jun 18, 2010
www.punnyshirts.com
I've had my 3VO for exactly 3 weeks. I noticed that I have a single bad (dead) pixel on the very bottom of the screen. At qHD, its hard to see, but when the screen is dark, its obviously there.

I got the phone thru Sprint, think I should take it in to get a replacement? Will a Sprint store even replace it for 1 bad pixel?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If your not happy with the phone for ANY reason then I would return it. Thats your right for the first 30 days. So if you wanna do it....Now is the time! I wouldn't sit on it for very long!

After all did buy all of them pixels! So they should all work.

:)

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Agreed, take it back.
1 Dead pixel might not take away from the performance of the device, but it does qualify for manufacturers defect.

eze036

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
i would because it may cause more dead pixels like it did on my moment when i had it..it started with just one and ended up with 10 dead ones

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My Pre- had a one in the right hand corner. After 2 years it still only had one. Its still not worth chancing though! Your stuck with this device for a few years...So def return it.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Take it back. You paid for a device and will be stuck with it for two-years (unless you are the type to upgrade frequently), there should be no reason to keep it with a defective screen... even if it is just one pixel.

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I had a dead one on the first day (Friday) and I took it back monday. I'm not putting up with some problem I didn't cause.

64fairlane

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I have one dead pixel as well. It's noticeable because it is right in the black notification bar.

I'm debating whether or not to return. If I do choose to exchange it, will I still have until the 29th (I bought it on June 29th) to return it if I choose to do so?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Kikoshi

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have one dead pixel as well. It's noticeable because it is right in the black notification bar.

I'm debating whether or not to return. If I do choose to exchange it, will I still have until the 29th (I bought it on June 29th) to return it if I choose to do so?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
I suppose you didn't catch the rest of the posts, Yes exchange it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol