Battery finally shows 100 % after 3 weeks

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
My battery finally shows 100 % after 3 weeks. I fell asleep with BT on WIFI data sync and the phone complety charged down to shut off after a full night charging it shows 100%

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Lol sounds like you gotta train that battery! I have had mine now for 5 days and I get 100% during each charge...after it charges all night long. Otherwise it sits at 99%!

Strange!

ncfanboy

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Lol sounds like you gotta train that battery! I have had mine now for 5 days and I get 100% during each charge...after it charges all night long. Otherwise it sits at 99%!

Strange!
Good to know had mine almost a month and this morning was sitting at 98% instead of the 95% I was usually getting for the past few weeks.

Last edited:

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Good to know had my almost a month and this morning was sitting at 98% instead of the 95% I was usually getting for the past few weeks.

Yeah! Yester morning mine was sitting at 97%. Its sorta strange.

I been using an widget called "Battery Indicator". I love it! It adds a battery% in your top task bar. It also gives you a ton of info on whats using your battery life! I love this widget plus its free! Check it out if you have not yet. It doesn't help with the 100% issue. Just great information.

I think my battery is fine though. ALOT better than my Pre- so I am good!

Reactions: B-Mod

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Since 9 am after two long phone calls via Bluetooth sending texts and being on Wifi for about 5 min I'm down to 42% it's 2pm now

Chris5#WN

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Weird mine is charging to 99% now and than dropping to 95% and still showing full charged while still on the charger ...
I than recharge it back to 99 and it sits there for awhile ... Why is HTC battery software so bad these days

SoFlaZ06

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
When the battery is fully charged and still plugged into the charger, it's starts decharging, until you unplug and plug it back in. not sure how much it will "decharge".

yota07

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I let it charge till it's green and at 99%, I plug it out, and right back in, and it goes back to orange for about 20 min before it decides it's full again.

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Whenever I let it charge till it's green and at 99%, I plug it out, and right back in, and it goes back to orange for about 20 min before it decides it's full again.

That's what I was getting for 3 weeks till this morning when it started reading 100%

ChadH42

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I haven't hit 100% yet and I got mine on Day 1. Every night I plug it in. In the morning the LED is green but the battery is only 98-99% full. I have discharged it to almost 0% and recharged it all night and it still won't go to 100% .

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I haven't hit 100% yet and I got mine on Day 1. Every night I plug it in. In the morning the LED is green but the battery is only 98-99% full. I have discharged it to almost 0% and recharged it all night and it still won't go to 100% .
If you look at the Tips and Tricks sticky in this forum there is a suggestion I followed and got it to 100% on my first try. What you have to do is:

1. Charge until your phone light is green
2. Turn phone off while still plugged in and wait for light to turn green again
3. Unplug phone while it is still off and wait 5mins
4. Plug phone back in until it turns green again (took me 20mins or so)
5. Turn phone on and check for % (I had to repeat these steps 2-3 times in a row but it finally did it)