EVO 3D and htcsense.com Issue!

antclauson

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else tryed using the HTC sense feature on the website such as, send a ring to your phone or device location??? Everytime I log in to see where my phone is (for fun) on at www.htcsense.com it just shows a gray screen where it should show the map and yes I have phone finder checked and gps fucntions on so I'm thinking because the phone is new and using the newest verison of sense that it is still being worked on for the EVO 3D. Can anyone else confirm this???

bfchevyman

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
This is the only issue I have with this phone, I can't even get my phone to connect to htcsense.com. Other then that, I love the EVO 3D.

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else tryed using the HTC sense feature on the website such as, send a ring to your phone or device location??? Everytime I log in to see where my phone is (for fun) on at www.htcsense.com it just shows a gray screen where it should show the map and yes I have phone finder checked and gps fucntions on so I'm thinking because the phone is new and using the newest verison of sense that it is still being worked on for the EVO 3D. Can anyone else confirm this???

This is the only issue I have with this phone, I can't even get my phone to connect to htcsense.com. Other then that, I love the EVO 3D.

I just tried this and it sent a ring to y phone but it shows my location in Saudi Arabia, I'm in the USA .

We are all in the same boat here. This is a known issue and people have hit up HTCs Facebook page about. I got it to work the very first time I tried it. Every other attempt has failed miserably.

One time it would ring my phone but not locate it. Then one time I tried to lock the phone (all for fun of course) and it locked FOUR HOURS later. I alos noted it seems to work better if you are runnign a GPS app. So if you loose your phone you better be using Google Maps! lol How sad.

The site is beta and it shows!

Edit1: For the hell of it I installed Lookout security from the market. I picked up my location in about 45 seconds on there site. So I know my issue is not receptions. This is sorry for HTC.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21