My HTC EVO 3D randomly vibrates when I am using it or when the screen is off. Note sure why this is happening. Any ideas or suggestions on how to correct it?
    07-26-2011 07:54 PM
    Yes same here when my phones sleeping I look at it and no updates or anything I even looked to see if I had new email or txt or anything. Nothing.

Also when playing a game it does it and the game also doesn't vibrate at all, I mimed it looked and nothing again.
    07-26-2011 08:20 PM
    My HTC EVO 3D randomly vibrates when I am using it or when the screen is off. Note sure why this is happening. Any ideas or suggestions on how to correct it?
    Mine was doing that, and I'm pretty sure it's when it switches from Sprint to roaming, but I'm not positive about that.
    07-26-2011 08:44 PM
    Mine was doing that, and I'm pretty sure it's when it switches from Sprint to roaming, but I'm not positive about that.
    Yes. You have roaming alerts on. It should be under wireless and networks.
    07-26-2011 09:26 PM
    if you have the app "Note Everything" it buzzes when it does it's periodic backup. You may have a different app that does something similar.
    07-27-2011 10:11 AM
    My bet is the roaming sound! You should see a pop up message with it. It will bring you to your settings. You can turn it off.

Menu > Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Network > Roaming Guards > Uncheck all of the boxes > Life is good!

My first night with my Evo 3D it did the same thing to me. (Damn did that sound to dirty for the forums? :P)
    07-27-2011 11:12 AM
    Thanks. The random vibes I am getting are not from roaming alerts. Any other thoughts?
    07-27-2011 11:31 AM
    Can you let us know what apps you have installed? Other than stock?
    07-27-2011 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD