What is your most significant problem with the EVO 3D?

What is the biggest issue for you with the EVO 3D?

• Total voters

boe

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I like my EVO 3D but realize it isn't perfect however some things may be fixable via an update.

Since some barely talk on their phone and use text while other barely text etc. I'm curious what effects the most people?

I've experienced a few of the items listed but not all. I'll admit even if the picture quality isn't great I use my phone so infrequently it won't really bother me ever but I thought I'd include the most common issues people post about.

snavevans

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The biggest problem that I am having is not on the list of options. About 80% of the time I take a picture, the camera app locks up. Very frustrating.

EMT J

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Thankfully Everything works as it should on my EVO 3D. While the speaker volume is lower than the original EVO it sounds more crisp to me, especially when listening to music. I wouldn't call it an issue due to the fact that there are apps that can boost it. Equalizer and volume+ are two that I've tried that work very well. Apparently the speaker volume is a software issue that hopefully will be fixed in a future update.

Reactions: dlxrider

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
To be a truly accurate survey, imho there should be a category for "my EVO 3D has no problems." By not including that option one is operating under the presumption that all EVO 3D phones have problems, especially since this is very subjective and some perceived problems are the result of merely needing guidance on how to change settings or not even be the fault of the phone itself. While I understand that some people have had issues, this gives skewed results which could mislead those who are considering this phone and are perusing the forums for information. I personally have not experienced any of the issues listed. I do understand the intent but at the very least, perhaps the title could say something like, "If you have problems with the EVO 3D... " Again, jmho.

nuprotocol

May 16, 2010
Visit site
To be a truly accurate survey, imho there should be a category for "my EVO 3D has no problems." By not including that option one is operating under the presumption that all EVO 3D phones have problems, especially since this is very subjective and some perceived problems are the result of merely needing guidance on how to change settings or not even be the fault of the phone itself. While I understand that some people have had issues, this gives skewed results which could mislead those who are considering this phone and are perusing the forums for information. I personally have not experienced any of the issues listed. I do understand the intent but at the very least, perhaps the title could say something like, "If you have problems with the EVO 3D... " Again, jmho.

agreed...! Please add an option for no issues.

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
agreed...! Please add an option for no issues.

Agreed, I can't make a selection because I haven't experienced a single one of the optional problems.

This may be an accurate survey for problems, but not for potential buyers trying to make an educated decision.

With survey there's no way to tell the percentage of users without problems.

mdallen5

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Those of you with no complaints:
You do not have a problem with green pictures?

I thought that the green tint was a software problem for all of us until we get an ota update from HTC.

If some of you have no green tinted pics when taken in low to medium light, then I'm going to the Sprint store to see what they can do.

Thank you for the clarification

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Those of you with no complaints:
You do not have a problem with green pictures?

I thought that the green tint was a software problem for all of us until we get an ota update from HTC.

If some of you have no green tinted pics when taken in low to medium light, then I'm going to the Sprint store to see what they can do.

Thank you for the clarification

Default camera settings aren't good for the evo 3D. Mess with the settings a bit and it goes away.

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes, my wi-fi will stop working and I won't be able to load Twitter/FB/data. I'll have to turn off wi-fi and turn it back on. Not sure why it doesn't just go to the mobile network if wi-fi is on but doesn't work.

syphex

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I have the green pictures issue and I have a slightly weird pixel that isn't exactly dead as I can only see it when it's a plain black screen. As soon as there is action on the screen the pixel goes away.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

CraziJake

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely nothing is wrong with mine! No green tint, no problems at all.

I agree a spot needs to be added for "nothing wrong". People thinking about buying this phone must think every EVO 3d has something wrong with it by lookingt the front page of this evo 3D section... When really, it's not that way at all.

I'm loving this phone!

Reactions: CarrieK

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd say below average call quality, low speakerphone and green tint on low light photos. Also there is that sms bug but besides those I'm loving this phone and very glad to get away from the disaster that was webOS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC