Wife needs a new phone...

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I ask for your suggestions on getting my wife a new phone. She currently has a samsung moment and loves it. She has no desire for 3d nor to play and high end games. Fruit Ninja is her favorite current. Also it must have a keyboard.

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Maybe epic 4g? Or Droid 3? Those are just some of the best qwerty keyboard devices on the market. U can also try the g2 as it is stock Android. But I'm not sure if they still sell it. Hope this helped!

sent from my Droid X, which also eats iPhones.

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
The Epic 2 is due in September. There was a survey of users with a slide-out keyboard that found in the first week they used the slider a lot but within month they were almost never opening the keyboards.

From the Keyboards section of the Getting Started:
Physical keyboards help you type more. Predictive keyboards like SwiftKey help you type less. They learn how you think and suggest words you will most likely say next. Voice Actions trys to prevent typing.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
The Epic 2 is due in September. There was a survey of users with a slide-out keyboard that found in the first week they used the slider a lot but within month they were almost never opening the keyboards.

From the Keyboards section of the Getting Started:
Physical keyboards help you type more. Predictive keyboards like SwiftKey help you type less. They learn how you think and suggest words you will most likely say next. Voice Actions trys to prevent typing.

That was me when i first got the epic...used the keyboard for about 2 weeks or so then i stopped using it all together. then traded it for the evo then the evo 3d

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15