Marketplace

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I already had the pre-release and noticed when AC announced the official release, my E3D already upgraded to the official version and I do not see any difference between the two. I like it better than the old one. I would like to see it on a Tab though.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I can't find a way to update my wife's phone either to the official one. I may just give her the APK for now.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting for the official update push. Heard the leaked apk has some issues. No rush for me.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

bdGDL08

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I had the leaked version for a while, but had some issues. I liked it, though, and can't wait for the official update.

~Drew

labunjef

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the apk file for the new marketplace but the issue I was having is that it wouldn't show "my apps" it would only show google maps as the only app even though when I found each app in the marketplace it said installed. So I'm hoping i can get a fix for that and then I will go back to the new marketplace. Any suggestions other than clearing cache and data? I did that numerous times and it wouldn't work so I just went back to the original marketplace for now.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
well i've only had the marketplace for only about a day (if that) but i havent had any issues thus far. i do like that now apps are in alphabetical order and they are now separated by installed and uninstalled versus being all grouped together.

vanjangles

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The new market is still kind of buggy, doesn't open sometimes and has a couple glitches which is why they haven't released it yet. I have it on the new rom I flashed and it will be nice once all the kinks are worked out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20