Do I need a new handset?

jsorryman

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I have had my handset for 5 days. Already had to pull the battery twice due to freezes. Once was error com.android.phone. The other time was when I woke up, and it wouldn't power up even though it was fully charged. Sprint, nor sure what other info is relevant. Thank-you.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If you have done a hard reset already and its still acting up Id return it while you still can. The E3D is an awesome phone! But like any release they come with some bad eggs!

Good luck!

jsorryman

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I have not fne a hard reset. You mean factory reset, right? I will try it. how can I back up the apps.on my SD card? I will need to do.that, yes? Also, anyideawhat my window for return is? I bought thru sprint.com. Thanks.

Runnin_it

May 13, 2010
Visit site
You don't have to worry about backing up your SD card. The factory reset will only erase it if you tell it to...which you won't, right? Sounds like you are well within your 30 days, so returning it shouldn't be a problem. If thr factory reset doesn't fix it, I suggest finding a Sprint store and taking it in,

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine also came through Sprint directly. You have a 30 day window like any store. I also believe any corp store will allow you to return it as well. Just call 611 to be sure from your phone!

jsorryman

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone. Called Sprint and the guy encouraged me to take it to a store and swap it. Working 12 hour days til Monday, but I will take it then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37