problem syncing phone book and people

wwarren2#AC

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Just switched from my launch day Palm Pre to the EVO 3D. This is my first android phone so take it easy on me if this is an easy and obvious fix. I activated the phone and setup facebook for HTC Sense account, then I took my pre to bestbuy to have all my contacts transferred over.
When i click on the people(contacts) app on the home screen i get all the people with pictures from my facebook account. That said, when I click the phone app, and then scroll through that set of contacts i get everyone's name, address, etc but with no picture. How do i link those two (people and phone contacts) together? Thanks

wwarren2#AC

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
i searched the forums but havent come up with a solution. Bestbuy used some sort of windows based tablet connected via usb to transfer my contacts over from the pre to the EVO 3D. Now the contacts with numbers are just in my phone app, not in the people app and i can't link the two.....any help would be appreciated

wwarren2#AC

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
the contacts in the phone app that were transferred have numbers, addresses and email addresses but no pictures. And I cant seem to find a way to link them to the facebook for HTC Sense account...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21