If you dislike the stock sense dock try this...

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
http://www.goodandevo.net/2011/08/amazing-sense-skin-available-for-unrooted-htc-evo-3d.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Much cleaner. Would rather more options to customize it but it's def an improvement over stock and you get to keep sense.

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
i posted a thread yesterday about it......today i installed it its different thats for sure ....I say keep making them

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm gona jump on the EVO 3D tomorrow afternoon.
while I love the new sence 3.0, I'm also gona try this out.

warpdrive

anckentucky

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
If it's possible could you walk me step by step through installing this? I downloaded the file onto my SD card and installed Astro file manager, but I have no idea what to do from this point on... Any help please??

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
If you've downloaded the apk all you have to do is click on it and press install. (You don't need Astro if you've downloaded it via the Android browser, just open your app drawer and find "downloads".) Then hit the personalize button to the right of your dock, click Skin and select the skin you downloaded:)

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Tapatalk

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
What other than the three buttons on the bottom of the main screen does it change? Seems like it doesnt add much...IMO

That's pretty much it, but it's pretty:D I'm using GingerThyparancy by Thyrus on xda. It uses the same horizontal dock, but adds more tweaks. I've even experienced improved battery life...dunno if that's intended or even due to the skin though=/

Here's a link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1200922

roark1138

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
What other than the three buttons on the bottom of the main screen does it change? Seems like it doesnt add much...IMO

Having trouble downloading and installing this. Download page seems to bomb for me.

Regarding the end result though, since the title of the thread was the dock, I assumed the OP meant dock mode. Does this do anything to improve the horizontal dock mode?

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Having trouble downloading and installing this. Download page seems to bomb for me.

Could you elaborate? I just went to the xda thread with the download and tested and it seems fine. Be sure to select the first link under "Downloads" in the first to post and then "Direct Download" next to Multiupload.

Here's a link to the xda post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=16142131

Regarding the end result though, since the title of the thread was the dock, I assumed the OP meant dock mode. Does this do anything to improve the horizontal dock mode?

No, this pertains to the curved Sense dock at the bottom of your homescreens with the app drawer, phone, and personalize buttons.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded both amazing and GingerThyparancy. thx guys.

oh, and just got the phone a few hours ago. boy do I love it so far.
I'm going to play with it for a few days and give some feedback as to how I like it. yet sofar it has not in any way given me any problems and works quite well.

Warpdrive

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty much it, but it's pretty:D I'm using GingerThyparancy by Thyrus on xda. It uses the same horizontal dock, but adds more tweaks. I've even experienced improved battery life...dunno if that's intended or even due to the skin though=/

Here's a link: [Theme] GingerThyparancy - Transparent Gingerbread for EVO3D - xda-developers

I like the extra tweaks on Ginger Thyparancy too its a nice skin it goes further than any other skin on my phone does.......how long have you been running this skin?.....and have you experienced anything bad with your phone with this skin running?.....ive been running it for a day and experienced nothing but good things with it

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
how long have you been running this skin?.....and have you experienced anything bad with your phone with this skin running?.....ive been running it for a day and experienced nothing but good things with it

I've only been running it a few days, but I haven't noticed any downsides:)

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded both, and liked Amazing a little better. But I noticed a graphical glitch on my EVO 3D on one of the pages. The screen had a graphical glitch, which I couldn't get rid of. It sort of looked like what a fuzzy screen would look like on an old TV. It was only on one page, but it was enough for me to uninstall it. Flip through you screens to see if you have an glitches

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I noticed that today too, but for me it's very small and only affects one icon... I can live with that:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz