Does Sprint slow your 3G speed?

davidsayz86

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Does sprint slow ur 3g speed. Bc I download about 8gb of utorrent. Luke movies and tv show on my EVO 3d. And now I am trying to dl oz season 6 and the dl it so slow and the upl is going every fast.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: 3g speed

Does sprint slow ur 3g speed. Bc I download about 8gb of utorrent. Luke movies and tv show on my EVO 3d. And now I am trying to dl oz season 6 and the dl it so slow and the upl is going every fast.

First, if you're downloading copyrighted material off torrent sites, please don't post about it on here. You're violating several laws and shouldn't be posting about it.
Second, you're using a torrent site over 3G? You should be expecting a video of TV or movie size to take forever over that kind of a connection.
Third, even though I doubt they are, I hope Sprint is throttling you. If you're camping out downloading and uploading that much stuff full time, you're choking the airwaves for people that are trying to do mobile surfing and tasks on their phones. Use WiFi or wired network for that kind of stuff so you don't choke it for everyone else. Be a little respectful of other people.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
First, if you're downloading copyrighted material off torrent sites, please don't post about it on here. You're violating several laws and shouldn't be posting about it.
Second, you're using a torrent site over 3G? You should be expecting a video of TV or movie size to take forever over that kind of a connection.
Third, even though I doubt they are, I hope Sprint is throttling you. If you're camping out downloading and uploading that much stuff full time, you're choking the airwaves for people that are trying to do mobile surfing and tasks on their phones. Use WiFi or wired network for that kind of stuff so you don't choke it for everyone else. Be a little respectful of other people.

I agree and well said.

sent with lazer beams using my EVO3D

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

My gut tells me your just a troll on the forums. It is however sad that its people like you that ruin it for people like us who only download what we need.

Back to your problem. Its more than likely the server on the other end slowing you down. Or lack of SEEDs for the file your downloading. See if you can find a better seeder. Or better yet please use your WiFi connection or PC/Laptop for this...

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I am 5 days in my new bill. And i have dl 13gb. My 3g will only go fast at night after midnight. I don't know why. Omg should I call sprint.

Yes, please do call Sprint. Let them know what you're doing and I'm sure they will fix everything for you. :-\

rico college

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

There is always one ahole who messes things up for the rest of us. And that person is you.

brittiny

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Wow guys really!!!! I also think the poster made a really bad judgement call coming on here to ask a question about breaking the law or breaking the law itself but how does anyone know that the poster doesn't pay for the unlimited wifi hotspot??? You don't!!! And if they do pay for it no one has the right to place blame on this person for using what they pay for!!!

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Brittany, while I appreciate the fact that you believe in the best in people, I doubt he has the wifi plan. He stated he was using 3G. The wifi hotspot is a completely separate plan that has nothing to do with 3G.