New EVO 3d

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Somehow my Sprint upgrade was bumped up to August so I jumped all over that and got the EVO 3d. I had used the Evo 4g previously. So far my intial review is very positive. Much faster than my Evo and the battery life is ALOT better. I mean ALOT. Other than that considering my Evo was running sense 3.0 there isn't a ton of differences. The 3d is fun to play with but what really attracted me to this phone was the dual core and better battery.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on that early upgrade! :D

Another great feature, especially cool for games, is the full mirroring to your TV using the MHL adapter. Sprint has it for $40 and T-Mobile has one that is for the Sensation for $20. I couldn't find one in-store anywhere, though, so I ended up ordering through my Sprint store. They gave me 25% off and sent it to my house with no shipping costs. At the time I was checking around, I called my local Radio Shack and they hadn't even heard of it, but they may have it by now. I have also seen posts where people have ordered it elsewhere online.

Enjoy!

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Somehow my Sprint upgrade was bumped up to August so I jumped all over that and got the EVO 3d. I had used the Evo 4g previously. So far my intial review is very positive. Much faster than my Evo and the battery life is ALOT better. I mean ALOT. Other than that considering my Evo was running sense 3.0 there isn't a ton of differences. The 3d is fun to play with but what really attracted me to this phone was the dual core and better battery.
take it back and get the photon before it's too late