apps not displaying on the whole screen

Sinamn2224

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the detroit free press app and when I open it, it only displays on about 3/4's of the screen. The app display is just shrunk down like it thinks its running on a smaller size phone. I didn't have this problem on the evo 4g so I thought maybe it was just a bad update to the app.

But now I just downloaded the my fantasy football tracker app and its doing the same thing so now I'm thinking its something with my phone in the settings or just with the phone itself.

Is anyone else experiencing this? And if so is there a fix or a settings change? Thanks.

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
The apps that don't fit haven't been modified yet for our qhd true 16:9 screen. Best thing I can tell you is leave a review explaining your problem and also shoot the devs an email

sent to you in three dimensions

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
IF it happend to ALL of your apps, then yeah its a phone issue. But i too have noticed this on a couple of apps.
WFAA.com is a local news outlet and their app does the same thing.
I also have a basketball game that i paid for back when i had my EVO 4G. On my 3D on the right side from top to bottom, a bright flashing line thats about half the width of a finger. Its anoying. But its just an issue of the app not being compatible with the 3D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech