Camera gallery

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to "reverse" the camera gallery picture?

Why in the world arent the most recent pictures at the top? Why do i want to scroll thru 150 pictures to see the last ones i just took??

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

crazy_vag

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm ALWAYS scrolling to the end. it makes attaching photo more annoying the longer you have the phone. How did you get the phone to always start at the bottom?

My old EVO 4G had the same problem always started with oldest photos.

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
There is camera shots and all photos. Camera shots starts from the last pictures taken and all photos starts with the first or better yet the oldest.

Floss82

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
All Htc phones are like that...that's why I use QuickPic from the Market on my Htc Sensation 4G :) you can rename and reorder your pictures the way you want and its super fast!

Reactions: CarrieK

TrueDrooid

May 22, 2010
Visit site
im sure the OP was referring to all of the shots shown in the gallery regardless of from recent pic taken or if it is just viewing from the main gallery view in the gallery app.

do you really want to go to your gallery app to show a new mate a recent pic of you then old pics of u and an ex pop up before you have time to "scroll" to the bottom.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
All Htc phones are like that...that's why I use QuickPic from the Market on my Htc Sensation 4G :) you can rename and reorder your pictures the way you want and its super fast!

That is a good solution, thank you.

Yes, I should have clarified that I was not viewing all photos, just camera shots. I never go to all photos unless I am looking for something old or something that came from another device. Having said that, I may just give this app a try... I'm always looking for new things to experiment with!

p.mills

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Something new with sense 3.0 I found was you can multi-touch and scroll the opposite direction as normal to quickly (incredibly quickly) navigate the photo albums. You'll see a date created note as you blur past your photos. Not exactly what you're looking for, but decent work around.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX