PRL Update

AMarquez

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I tried to update mine and it gave me this error...

"PRL could not be updated. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Customer Service. Error code:1233"

It gives me the same error when trying to update the profile and the firmware. The only thing that changes is the first word of the line stated above, changes according to what im trying to update.

HTC Software update works just fine though. Maybe they are updating something (Firmware, maybe?) that will soon be downloadable.

Who knows, hopefully ill work soon.

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I do not roam very often so the newest PRL is not that important. But being a geek, I am compelled to have the newest rather I need it or not. Muwhahaha

Chuckles 135

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine updated too. Here's hoping I stop dropping into roam when I shouldn't. Not that it matters a whole lot. Just annoying to get that little pop up letting me know that I'm in roaming.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I had teriible 3g coverage last night all of the sudden and I only had one bar in the room and usually I have 4 or five. I was kind concerned but in the morning it was all fine and my prl is now 21081 as well.

I think there was something going on with the network last night, as I tried to update prl and I got the same error that someone listed above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12