Downloading 3D videos to HTC EVO 3D from YouTube

skitzer9

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Don't know if this has already been posted but I found out that on the HTC EVO 3D one can download videos that indicate that are 3D from YouTube using Tubemate and watch them in 3D after their saved on the SD card. I was thinking it was impossible since tubemate downloads it to mp4 format and didn't know if the 3D would work. I kinda awesome to be able to do this. Right now I downloaded a 3D demo video in HD from YouTube so that I can show it of to my friends how awesome it looks without worrying of slow 3g speeds not letting me watch it on the YouTube app.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a great video of one of my chameleons shooting his tounge at a cricket in 3D.
but I have no idea how to find it when plugged into my computer...I'm not even sure if it's on the SD card or not, as I can only find folders that say sample 3d pics and sample 3d vids.

if someone can walk me through finding the file and then maybe transfering it to the SD card, I'll load it up on youtube to show it off to all of you.
guys, it's such a great video. well worth any problems teaching this simple minded fool how to use his new toy. (man, I'm so new to android.)

skitzer9

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a great video of one of my chameleons shooting his tounge at a cricket in 3D.
but I have no idea how to find it when plugged into my computer...I'm not even sure if it's on the SD card or not, as I can only find folders that say sample 3d pics and sample 3d vids.

if someone can walk me through finding the file and then maybe transfering it to the SD card, I'll load it up on youtube to show it off to all of you.
guys, it's such a great video. well worth any problems teaching this simple minded fool how to use his new toy. (man, I'm so new to android.)

Ok so what I've seen is that the videos are saved in 2d in the "/sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA".

Reactions: warpdrive

skitzer9

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Just in case one can also, if it was recorded on the EVO 3D, look for it on the gallery and press share, look for YouTube and upload it....if that's what you where looking for.

Reactions: warpdrive

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Just in case one can also, if it was recorded on the EVO 3D, look for it on the gallery and press share, look for YouTube and upload it....if that's what you where looking for.

Ooooh, cool idea too.

sent with lazer beams using my EVO3D