Accuweather Link in sense weather app no longer works

joelkamp

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Well so far the latest update seems to work great with the exception of the Accuweather Link in the sense weather app no longer works. Prior to the update you could click the Accuweather link which would take you to the browser and provide more weather details such as radar maps. This was kind of a nice feature, hopefully they will bring it back in a future update.

Reactions: Wiley_11

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Well so far the latest update seems to work great with the exception of the Accuweather Link in the sense weather app no longer works. Prior to the update you could click the Accuweather link which would take you to the browser and provide more weather details such as radar maps. This was kind of a nice feature, hopefully they will bring it back in a future update.

Just checked it. Same here. :'(

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
This may be because I flashed a rooted version of the updated stock ROM, but when I tap on the weather part of the widget it takes me to the page for my city. Then, if I tap on the line at the bottom that says there are more details online it directs me to the 3 day forecast and radar maps.

joelkamp

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, prior to the update you would just click the link for more info and it would take you to the web. It was kind of nice, pretty minor, but I wonder why they would change this. The bigger issue for me now since the update is that juice defender does not seem to be working anymore.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, prior to the update you would just click the link for more info and it would take you to the web. It was kind of nice, pretty minor, but I wonder why they would change this. The bigger issue for me now since the update is that juice defender does not seem to be working anymore.

That is so weird. The only difference between what you all have (2.3.4) and what I have is supposedly root access. Hmmm.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 other cities on my weather widget. They all work fine when I hit "More details online" but not the one tied to GPS. :confused:

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Work around for your Accuweather Link problem. Add your GPS city to your cities and the link to Accuweather will work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer