Has anyone held back from buying those fancy 3d games due to the five dollar price tag? Now's your chance, Asphalt 6: Adrenaline 3d and Assassins Creed: Altair's Chronicles 3d are only a buck a piece. I was able to find the sale price only after following a link to Gameloft's site - using my Evo 3d, and getting redirected to "games made for your phone", not by using the pre-installed 3d game app ( if viewing from Evo 3d use this link ) . Grab these when you can, this sale is bound to end soon.
    Attachment 13782.

EDIT: Sale is over
    08-19-2011 01:06 AM
    Thanks man! Snagged assassins creed.

Sent from my EVO 3D w/ Tapatalk
    08-19-2011 02:15 AM
    Hm, just tried it with no luck. Googled "Gameloft" via Dolphin browser on my Evo 3D, clicked on the "Android" link in the results, it gave me a page saying it was redirecting me to a dedicated games page for the Sprint Evo 3D. The page loaded with said 3D games, but they were all $4.99.

Perhaps an error that they quickly fixed?

EDIT: Ho hum...I tried the link provided in the top post by AppHunter and that worked.
    08-19-2011 07:53 AM
    they've been selling asphalt 6 3D for 99cents several times now, probably won't stop either... and surprisingly it's the only decent game they have but you have to play it in 2D mode for the accelerometer to enjoy the game. I now have all but the Nova game for 3D games... but I'll pass on a fps for a phone. Wish they had some of the other rpg games in 3D.
    08-19-2011 08:47 AM
    Why can't they just do this through the app market? What if you delete the app, can you download it for free? How do you get updates? Why do I have only one choice to pay with my phone bill, why not a credit card?
    08-19-2011 09:02 AM
    When I go to the $5 version in the 3d games app, it says " Our records indicate that you have already bought this game, and are eligible to redownload the game free of charge. "
    08-19-2011 09:53 AM
    yeah, I've been redownloading over an over... just click the My Downloads on the Evo 3D Sprint gameloft page and it'll turn all the links to Download. I believe you can redownload for up to 3 years.
    08-19-2011 10:14 AM
    I only see $4.99 on the games =(
    Too bad Golf isn't on sale. Asphalt sucks and I'm sure assassin's creed is bad too. I just want something that will work on a phone for controls, and Asphalt (and NOVA) aren't cutting it
    I only see $4.99 on the games =(
    Use this link from an Evo 3d
    08-19-2011 10:26 AM
    Maybe it's because I am running senseless rom, but I found the link for downloading after purchase does nothnig. it was also an sai:// like for some sprint application I didnt have. to get it to work I had to copy the url and paste it in a text editor, remove the sai://, and change the unicode for the :// and all the /'s to normal characters, then paste that fixed url in my browser to download the apk
    08-19-2011 10:32 AM
    Maybe it's because I am running senseless rom, but I found the link for downloading after purchase does nothnig. it was also an sai:// like for some sprint application I didnt have. to get it to work I had to copy the url and paste it in a text editor, remove the sai://, and change the unicode for the :// and all the /'s to normal characters, then paste that fixed url in my browser to download the apk
    I'm having the same issue. What did your URL look like afterward? (just up to the gameloft part--I'm not trying to DL your game.) I have to change what to what?
    08-19-2011 04:07 PM
    I'm having the same issue. What did your URL look like afterward? (just up to the gameloft part--I'm not trying to DL your game.) I have to change what to what?
    I'll pm you when I get home tonight... Posting from my phone and I don't have tapatalk
    08-19-2011 07:16 PM
    08-19-2011 07:30 PM
    Is the sale link still working for anyone, or is the sale just over.
    08-22-2011 10:45 AM
    Is the sale link still working for anyone, or is the sale just over.
    it is still working for me...
    Android Games, Download HD Games for Android Now! - Gameloft
    08-22-2011 11:05 AM
    Arrgh!

All the links tell me 4.99.
    08-23-2011 09:39 AM
    Just don't worry about Gameloft, they're horrible. Even if you do buy the games legitimately, good luck on the re-download link EVER saying your phone number was tied to a sale. I bought 2 games and had to re-install my OS after the latest update and oh big surprise, it says I haven't bought anything from them.

I'm going to just stick to real markets from now now.
    08-23-2011 09:59 AM
    Too bad Golf isn't on sale. Asphalt sucks and I'm sure assassin's creed is bad too. I just want something that will work on a phone for controls, and Asphalt (and NOVA) aren't cutting it
    if you turn off 3d in Asphalt, you can use accelerometer to steer, its works pretty good
    08-23-2011 10:00 AM
    Use this link from an Evo 3d
    Thanks man! Got it!
    08-23-2011 10:23 AM
    I bought a few games for $.99 on WebOS.

They are fun! Just never played them enough to re-buy them. So I will pass on Gameloft games for now.

IMO though Asphalt was my favorite game I had of theirs.
    08-23-2011 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD