what's the deal with sprint and g chat?

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
First they block the new market from evos for some unknown reason, then you take out video from g chat.... Strange. I'm probably gonna root anyway but its annoying

Roustermiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a htc rep she said (the market will be push out) I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. And I ask what about gtalk video chat she said (I can't control what they put in the updates it will be in the next one) and I ask her when is the next update? she said I don't know smh

bjones521

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Man, sprint will put it on there if the evo 3d ever gets ICS. Thats a shame. Google doesnt have enough power but I think that will be changing soon once the new operating system comes out. Notice that no company put a custom skin on Honeycomb?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Man, sprint will put it on there if the evo 3d ever gets ICS. Thats a shame. Google doesnt have enough power but I think that will be changing soon once the new operating system comes out. Notice that no company put a custom skin on Honeycomb?

I think that's sorta dumb. I only like Android because of Sense right now anyways.

bjones521

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I think that's sorta dumb. I only like Android because of Sense right now anyways.

Well be prepared for android to look alike. Look at the Galaxy tab 10.1 with touchwiz. Looks exactly like pure honeycomb. Also, look at htc puccini. Looks exactly the same yet again. I think the only difference from now on will be widgets.

Exclusive: HTC Puccini in the wild, AT&T LTE support confirmed! -- Engadget

http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-101-touchwiz-update-pushing-out-now

Pure Honeycomb
Motorola Xoom review gallery - Engadget Galleries

LOOKS ALL THE SAME HUH?

cssplat

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
In reply to the OP, I really, really, REALLY wish that the EVO3D would get gtalk video chat soon. Qik isn't flawless and Tango is downright terrible. Come on HTC and Sprint.

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, gtalk with video has been out on the Nexus S 4g for a while, so it may not be a Google or Sprint problem, but rather an HTC problem.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Well be prepared for android to look alike. Look at the Galaxy tab 10.1 with touchwiz. Looks exactly like pure honeycomb. Also, look at htc puccini. Looks exactly the same yet again. I think the only difference from now on will be widgets.

Exclusive: HTC Puccini in the wild, AT&T LTE support confirmed! -- Engadget

http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-101-touchwiz-update-pushing-out-now

Pure Honeycomb
Motorola Xoom review gallery - Engadget Galleries

LOOKS ALL THE SAME HUH?

I thought the stock Android was only for tablets? Guess we will see. I have not been following this info that long to be honest. I must say though I really do enjoy Sense UI over the stock look.

xjcar

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
In reply to the OP, I really, really, REALLY wish that the EVO3D would get gtalk video chat soon. Qik isn't flawless and Tango is downright terrible. Come on HTC and Sprint.
I use skype for video chat. But I believe that the other party has to have it as well and so far it works great on E3D.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670