gameloft

Oducayen

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Wheres the rest of the gameloft library for the 3vo.
We have had the same 5 games for months now.
I dont care if they are 3d.

Last edited:

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
All the games that are available are found on gameloft.com

If you're looking for download links for apks... then that's not permitted on these forums.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Wheres the rest of the gameloft library for the 3vo.
We have had the same 5 games for months now.
I dont care if they are 3d.

I've read that if you access Gameloft from your PC and switch the phone to either the Sensation or the Desire HD you can purchase games available for those phones and successfully play them on your Evo 3D. You need to pic a device with either the same or similar Adreno processor. Sensation had an Adreno 220 just like the Evo 3D. The Desire HD has an Adreno 205 which I've read is close enough.

I will disclaimer this by saying that I haven't actually tested this (I've been meaning to), so proceed at your own risk.

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
This is why Gameloft just doesn't deserve anyone's money. They clearly only put games that are 3D for no reason.. do they not want more money?

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I've read that if you access Gameloft from your PC and switch the phone to either the Sensation or the Desire HD you can purchase games available for those phones and successfully play them on your Evo 3D. You need to pic a device with either the same or similar Adreno processor. Sensation had an Adreno 220 just like the Evo 3D. The Desire HD has an Adreno 205 which I've read is close enough.

I will disclaimer this by saying that I haven't actually tested this (I've been meaning to), so proceed at your own risk.

I've purchased games for my EVO 4G and used it on my EVO 3D (when I upgraded on the same phone #)

slayerpsp

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
sensation games work perfect splinter cell, nova 2, modern combat 2 if you go to ea mobile on your phone you will find NFS Shift for 4.99 in full 3d looks great

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
OMG it does work. I just bought Eternal Legacy HD from the Gameloft site on my PC. I told the site I had a HTC Sensation They sent me an email with the APK. I installed it, the added game files, and I am playing it right now. Now, why the hell doesn't gameloft let any of the 2d games on the Evo 3D?

irayge

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
OMG it does work. I just bought Eternal Legacy HD from the Gameloft site on my PC. I told the site I had a HTC Sensation They sent me an email with the APK. I installed it, the added game files, and I am playing it right now. Now, why the hell doesn't gameloft let any of the 2d games on the Evo 3D?

could you explain how you bought it through the site? cause im not able to figure it out

irayge

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, i figured it out. You have to go to the store and buy it that way, if you do it any other way gameloft's cryptic site insists on sending you a text message directing you to the mobile evo 3d site on your phone.

I really wanted Starfront but they diddnt have it for the sensation, so im gonna give the desire HD a try... gotta free up some space on my sd card, ill give an update if it works

EDIT: the game works, but the bottom is cut off a bit, but im still able to play it

Last edited:

Oducayen

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm eternal legacy and dungeon hunters 2 will work from the sensations gameloft site. There does seem to be some fps loss at parts but its not much and i think its the game not the phone since 3vo and sensation have the same guts....

Still only 9 games.
Would there be another phone model that will work?
How much is cut off when you use the desire hd? Do you have Pics?
Would order and chaos be able to be played?

*update
Cant seem to get to the sensation section on gameloft anymore.

Last edited:

irayge

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
2uhv8uc.jpg

this one you can see the issue a bit better, at the very bottom in each corner is a button to select or go back, you can press it but its hard

21n17yb.jpg

the actual game seemed fine, the menus were the worst part.

i would only try it if its a game you really want and dont mine blowing the money if it dosnt work out right...

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
use you computer not your cell phone and go to gameloft. Select the game you want to buy. When it ask you for your phone make and model, lie. HTC sensation is what I used. They then sent me a email and a sms with a link to download the game. I went to it on my phone. Installed and played. The only problem is that the game sometimes shuts down between levels right after it loads right before the cut screen starts. I just restart the game. The auto save kicks in so I do not lose anything. That could be the game itself though.