Flash my Evo 3D

rdoehrman

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello I know nothing about Flashing any phone and need help. I am with sprint now and am paying to much! I was wanting to get something like Pageplus, Straight Talk or Boost mobile and still want to keep my nice phone, Can I? Well I see a lot of people talk about doing this to their phones and was wondering if someone would help me figure this out for myself. also will this mess my phone up anyway? if so how and is it permanent? Thanks! hope to hear from someone soon :cool:

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
There are several videos on youtube that walk you through the process depending on what rom and phone you use/prefer. As for the issues, hopefully others will speak up. I haven't done it...yet...but it looks very easy for this nerd.

rdoehrman

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello thank you for your reply. I have not found anything for the Evo 3D HTC flash to straight talk on youtube if anyone could post video that has seen or tell me how? It would be much appreciated thanks

deandino2359

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I looked into it and it was explained to me by someone who flashes evo's for a living that it works but you cannot access the internet,so I passed on doing it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37