This is happening at the worst possible time as I lost my car in flood waters and have my Insurance company as well as Tow yard trying to get in contact with me...

This morning my phone cut off and nothing will get it back on. It was fully charged and the phone is new. I have no idea what to do in the meantime since I cannot get to the store until Saturday... Any ideas??????????

09-09-2011 10:20 AM
    This is happening at the worst possible time as I lost my car in flood waters and have my Insurance company as well as Tow yard trying to get in contact with me...

This morning my phone cut off and nothing will get it back on. It was fully charged and the phone is new. I have no idea what to do in the meantime since I cannot get to the store until Saturday... Any ideas??????????

I have seen this a LOT. I work in the Cell Business and have seen this numerous times. There is no known solution. If in 30 days the store will replace it on the spot. ( provided they are in stock)
    09-09-2011 12:06 PM
    try taking the back cover off and manually hit the power button. the power button on the cover may have gone out of align and not actually hitting the button inside of the phone.
    09-09-2011 01:56 PM
    Not sure if it helps but with some devices, HTC and Samsung, i have seen devices not come on but if you leave the battery out for a while, then put it back in, it sometimes works.
    09-09-2011 01:56 PM
    My phone has done this once. I had to do a battery pull, then it came back on.
    09-09-2011 07:24 PM