Came across this little trick today while tinkering around... Not sure if it's common knowledge, but it's news to me!

I can't stand the shortcuts on the Sense 3.0 Wallpaper Lockscreen. They are too close to the ring, and I can't think of any app I would ever need that quick, that I couldn't just put on my homescreen.

So I was looking for a way to remove them... Of course, no option. So here's an easy work around.

Install an app you don't care about... Anything that is a regular app (no widgets) that shows up in the app drawer.

Now go in to Personalize > Lockscreen > Wallpaper Lockscreen > Settings.

Set all 4 of the rings to launch the app you don't care about. Hit OK.

Once your lockscreen is all set to have 4 shortcuts of the worthless app, uninstall that app! Once it's gone, your Sense 3.0 lockscreen is alllll empty! Just a clock and a ring to pull down on.

One quick note... If you use a custom launcher (GoLauncher, LauncherPro, ADW, etc.) you will have to switch over to HTC Sense first, set the settings in Personalize, then return back to your launcher.
    stashu11 and cgardnervt like this.
    09-11-2011 11:15 PM
    Cool trick, thanks for sharing!
    09-12-2011 07:29 AM
    I tried it and all the apps were gone but the four little round "buttons" were still there. How did you get rid of those?
    09-12-2011 08:54 PM
    Just tried it. Leaves 4 bubbles empty that adapt to the background. Drag the icons and they are inactive.

sent from my EVO3d
    09-12-2011 10:26 PM
    I think it may be ROM-dependent. I am running Synergy Rom Nightlies, and there's been confirmation it works on Stock too.
    09-12-2011 10:48 PM
    Just tried it. Leaves 4 bubbles empty that adapt to the background. Drag the icons and they are inactive.

sent from my EVO3d
    same here stock rom
    09-12-2011 11:19 PM
    dang thanks man worked flawlessly! evo 3d!
    09-14-2011 10:16 PM