Error Code 128

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Anyone getting this recently? Happens often when I unlock my phone. Something about a failed data call or something. I can just click it away and the phone works fine but it's super annoying.

What's the deal?

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I forgot what error number it is, but a couple of weeks ago I got the one that directly dials a Sprint operator when I unlocked my phone. They were very apologetic and got it fixed right away.

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Yea something about data failure got it the other day also Idk but I must have rebooted 12 times before it finally stopped...
I'd like to know more about it, it disappears so fast you can barely read it, I took a shot of it...

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I get this constantly when waking the phone for the past couple of weeks, annoying...Cannot find any reason or cure out on the net...

lfnsr

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
If I remember correct, the error basically means that the phone isn't connected to sprint correct. Just call Sprint that they will reset it and all should be fine going forward. I had the same thing happen - not sure if the same code - when I rooted and it was fixed in no time by Sprint CS.

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten it for a little while, so perhaps it has passed. I updated PRL and profile before making the thread and it was still happening.

Must be just something funky. If it persists I'll call in, I guess.

WebDev#AC

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I have been getting the same error and I am rooted. How do I get rid of this? I have reset all of my browser's to default, and have done the PRL update...

Thanks in advance!