Updated Netflix is horrible 10/20/11

Dingle1911

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Today I installed the update to Netflix. It used to work great over WiFi and 4G. Now it freezes and closes all the time. I want my old app back. It was updated with screen rotation and closed captions. Those are great upgrades, but not worth the horrible performance.

maxima2k53

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Today I installed the update to Netflix. It used to work great over WiFi and 4G. Now it freezes and closes all the time. I want my old app back. It was updated with screen rotation and closed captions. Those are great upgrades, but not worth the horrible performance.

I'm using the updated Netflix and I have none of your issues. Maybe try and uninstall it and install it again?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Clear the apps cache and if that doesn't work clear out the data. Both options can be found in the app manager. See if that works for you.

Rocking the HTC EVO 3D

Last edited:

Nachtswerg

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sure you got a real Netflix update or the Trojan that came out recently?

I like Netflix, but I wish I could rotate the hone so that it allowed for my USB to be plugged in while using it...

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Sure you got a real Netflix update or the Trojan that came out recently?

I like Netflix, but I wish I could rotate the hone so that it allowed for my USB to be plugged in while using it...

Try this version which allows 360 rotation. Got this app a while back from xda so I don't take credit for it. The only issue with this is it will ask you to update to new version but just deny. I should go look in xda if they have an update that wont notify you with new version. I just cant remember where I got it.

Dingle1911

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
The app asked me to update again on the 24th or something like that. Screen rotation is now supported and the app is more stable on my 3D. I am running 1.5.1 build 367.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX